A hands on introduction to GeoBlacklight - GeoBlacklight Workshop
Feb 9, 2015
Welcome to the workshop, “A hands on introduction to GeoBlacklight”!
This workshop has been given at several conferences and is meant to be kept up to date. Previous versions of the workshop can be viewed on GitHub.
- Code4Lib 2015 - February 9, 2015
- Open Repositories 2015 - June 8, 2015
- DLF Forum - October 28, 2015
- Geo4Lib Camp - January 25, 2016
- Jack Reed
- Darren Hardy
- Eliot Jordan
This workshop will focus primarily on getting a working development version of GeoBlacklight up and going for you. This will be broken down into the following sessions.
- GeoBlacklight Overview (20 minutes)
- Setting up your environment (45 minutes)
- Create your GeoBlacklight application (45 minutes)
- Index Solr Documents (20 minutes)
- Customize your application (extra credit)
- Part 1 - GeoBlacklight overview
- Part 2 - Setting up your environment
- Part 3 - Create your application
- Part 4 - Index Solr documents
- Part 5 - Customize your application